Friday, August 17, 2012

baby room

Another baby indulgence in this post, the baby room.

I have a very specific idea for the baby room - I want to create a calm and neutral sleep space. Somewhere that feels nice for baby and nice for me to be in.
I want pastels, creams and whites and I don't want a 'theme' (as in underwater, jungle etc).

I collected inspiration from pinterest and magazines and here's my finished baby room....



This is the blanket my great grandmother knitted for me when I was a baby. I'm so glad to have it to pass on to my baby.



The mantle.



My good friend Kylie made bunting for the room and put together the mobile. The pieces of the mobile were cut out by everyone that came to my baby shower in Sydney, with little messages written on the back of each piece.



I love this block print. I ordered it from a clever person via etsy.com



We got so many wraps and blankets as gifts, a truly wonderful present, you can never have enough.


The cutest wardrobe I ever did see.





Credit to lyssandhercamera.com for a few of the photos included here.

No comments:

Post a Comment