Wednesday, March 9, 2011

acceptable caravan park behaviour: no need for pants (trousers)

First night on tour and I have discovered that it's perfectly acceptable to wear just underwear and t-shirt at caravan park.


This information finds me as i am fully dressed in pj pants in the bathroom and a mother-daughter combo sets about in 'long' t-shirts that aren't quite long enough to be a 'nightie' and leaves me wondering if they've not heard of pyjama pants.


Am figuring that the issue is not with the pants-less people, but with my city transition into the randomness that be the actually probably normal people that I'm going to find along this way.


Permission now seemingly granted for lack of pj pants like no mans business from here on in!
WIN.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose they like showing off their legs. Best of luck with your own foray into bare-leggedness.

    ReplyDelete